- Join our Facebook groups - one for subscribers and one for everyone. Feel free to ask us questions or give us any feedback here - it's how we'll continue to improve our tools!
- Have a look at our website http://primarycarepathways.co.uk/ click on the 'Support' tab; this will take you to our NEW Knowledge Base - with all the resources you need to learn about our existing and new tools.
Is your practice struggling to identify/validate health care workers (HCWs) for the COVID vaccine? Our new product, OneContact (https://onecontact.health/) can support you with this. You can embed this form into your practice website for HCWs to complete. We also have searches available (click this link to request them: https://zc.vg/IbW4A) to help identify HCWs, you can then bulk send patients a link to this form via text message. We hope this helps during these challenging times.
We've created some resources to help you with the implementation of the 001559 Update on guidance for clinically extremely vulnerable individuals and actions for GPs 2nd November 2020. You can request these here. There are 3 actions that need completing following this letter:
- Patients with CKD who need reviewing and considering adding to the SPL (these should have been added centrally but we would suggest practices verify this)
- Patients with Down's syndrome who need reviewing and considering adding to the SPL (this is a definite practice action)
- and children who are on the SPL who need reviewing and possibly removing from the list.
The updated guidance for clinically extremely vulnerable patients is available here. Patients should receive letters by the middle of the week commencing 1/11/20 which will seek to provide evidence for Statutory Sick Pay purposes if required. Additional information following that publication for GPs surgeries will be shown here.
The guidance is that the vast majority of children and young people who have been reviewed to date using the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH) guidance have been found to be no longer considered clinically extremely vulnerable. We would suggest using the searches and then considering if your identified cohorts fit into either group A (definitely clinically extremely vulnerable) or group B (needs discussion on a case by case basis).
Have you looked at QOF QI (LD and cancer) yet?
Use the Primary Care IT QOF QI package to help! Includes searches and guides to help you answer the template questions efficiently.
Join us at our launch webinar on Friday 9th October at 1pm to learn more.
Click here to register for the webinar. You will get an email asking you to confirm your email address (this may go into junk). You MUST confirm your email in order to receive the invite.
Click here to request the guide included in your subscription.
Are you struggling with the COVID QOF requirements?
Primary Care IT have developed OnePriority to help you with this. This will identify patients that need recalling to achieve your QOF targets and make sure your care is directed at the highest priority patients.
OnePriority helps you to prioritise the Long Term Condition recall for your practice at this difficult time. Based on an array of over 100 clinical and social clues from the medical records, it provides a systematic approach to identifying the most vulnerable patients. Using rules that make logical sense to a primary care team, it is built with the firm principle that no one is excluded from care but that some patients may benefit from being identified sooner.
Join us at our launch webinar to learn more. Click here to register for the webinar and get access to the free tools. You will get an email asking you to confirm your email address (this may go into junk). You MUST confirm your email in order to receive the tools.
If you haven't seen our recent webinars, you might like to watch again.
- The first one was a general hints and tips about using EMIS Web, including a section on the various options for working at scale from EMIS Health
- The second one was a Q&A session on questions submitted via our Facebook group
- By popular demand the third one was about complex concepts and protocols
We have some awesome new tools for our Enhanced subscribers and above. Click here to see a video of how OneResults, OneMonitoring and OneRecall can revolutionise your practice. All of the details for getting going with these are on our knowledge base