What is OneAnalytics?
A comprehensive suite of tools designed to make the running of your surgery an absolute breeze.
- Easily see patients that need recalling for QOF.
- Identify those who are overdue blood monitoring for their medication.
- Find new patients to improve your practices prevalence and drive up practice income
- Monitor team members performance on QOF markers (where alerts have been ignored)
How can this help my PCN?
- Easily see variability between practices
- Use data to centralise recall of patients leading to efficiency savings
- Review activity data
- Identify frequent flier patients both at your practice and at A&E to plan interventions
Can I see an example?
Each coloured dot is a patient. You can see from the dates when they were last recalled and the colour tells you if they were well controlled (green) or poorly controlled (red). You can select multiple patients and then download their EMIS numbers, this can then be imported into EMIS to recall via your mail or text message client.
See your teams missed QOF input opportunities. This can help to ensure standardisation of clinician approach to data recording.